Monday, March 17, 2008
Happy 22nd birthday my dear Nizam. Tak besh kan tak dapat celebrate sesame. But i have suprise for u. Hope my plan berjalan dengan lancar...hehe. At last, our problemssss yang tersangat menyakitkan hati tu setel. Mybe i'm so jelousy, tapi tak pe la kan as a girlfriend. Gf yang gile je buat tak heran dgn bf dia.. Thanks sebab u nak jugak share that problem with me. I really appreciate it. I'm not the one yang nak merosakkan hubungan adik-abang, tapi if it's too much i absolutly can't accept it. Huh, lega sikit. But jauh sedalam-dalam jauh kt sudut hati aku ade gak rase tak sedap hati. But i know, u can take care of yourself.
Happy 22nd birthday. May you be successful and granted every wish.
Mish all the way you are.. :))
***

Cupcakes that i ordered for my beloved bf and sister.
They look nice and cute. I falling in love with cupcakes! :)
Happy birthday U!
Happy birthday Nanat!
This is just a tiny miny things that i can give. I have not enough money to bought a big big present. I'm just a student.ngeeee~
Thanks for being a person in my life..mwah!



posted by Myra at 12:16 PM | 1 comments