Tuesday, January 22, 2008
I'm a teenager. Yeah of course! I'm just 21.
but it's tough to be a teenager. No one really knows. What the pressure is like in life, this is how it goes. I wake up every morning and stare into this face. I wanna be good looking, but i feel like a disgrace.
My friends they seems to like me, if i follow through with their dare but when i try to be myself, they never seem to care..''(
It seems like everyone i know trying to be so cool and every time i try, i end up just a fool. Maybe if i could make a team, i will stand out in the crowd. If they could see how hard i try, i know they would be proud.
Sometimes i am really lost and wonder what to do.i wonder where to go.who can i talk to.
It's tough to be a teenager, sometimes life's not fair. I wish i had somewhere to go, and someone to CARE..
<3
posted by Myra at 10:40 PM | 0 comments